RICKY GERVAIS provoked outrage yesterday after saying on Twitter that Jesus “starved little children” so they would be “thin in heaven”.
And after being bombarded with abuse from fans and religious leaders, the star of The Office and Life’s Too Short caused more fury after tweeting he was being “satirical” because “Jesus doesn’t exist”.
- New fury at Ricky Gervais tweets (thesun.co.uk)
- Ricky Gervais in Elvis onesie snap (thesun.co.uk)
- Ricky Gervais In An Unholy Twitter Battle (huffingtonpost.com)
- Ricky Gervais Vs. Fundamentalist Christians: Twitter Edition (perezhilton.com)
- Ricky Gervais Covers ‘New Humanist’ Magazine (pinkisthenewblog.com)
- Ricky Gervais Is Witty And Intelligent. (practikel.com)
- Gervais in Twitter Argument (cicerolounge.wordpress.com)
- Ricky Gervais in Twitter spat with Christians after saying he doesn’t believe in God (dailymail.co.uk)