Gingrich: I’ll Force Women to Bear Rapists’ Babies
If anyone ever asks again why I left … no, ran away from the right, here’s one of the main reasons: the utter heartlessness of a party so morally bankrupt that it would force women to bear the babies of rapists and incestuous family members. Gingrich: I ‘Wouldn’t Make Exceptions’ For Abortions In Cases Of Rape Or Incest.
With Gingrich now changing his previously stated views, the majority of the Republican candidates for President are onboard with this monstrous position — a position not arrived at through reason or rationality, but through religious fanaticism. Bad craziness indeed.
- Gingrich: I’ll Force Women to Bear Rapists’ Babies (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Gingrich: I ‘Wouldn’t Make Exceptions’ For Abortions In Cases Of Rape Or Incest (thinkprogress.org)
- Rick Perry Embraces Sadistic Anti-Choice Fanatics (theageofblasphemy.wordpress.com)
- Christine Pelosi: Women’s Rights at Stake: Why Iowa Feminists Should Caucus for President Obama (huffingtonpost.com)
- Rick Perry Joins the Heartless Anti-Choice Fanatics (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Conservatives Go After Gingrich On Abortion (thinkprogress.org)
- Perry Pledges To Openly Defy A Supreme Court Decision Striking Down An Anti-Choice ‘Personhood’ Law (thinkprogress.org)
- Pro-Romney PAC Attacks Gingrich For Romney’s Abortion Positions (thinkprogress.org)
- Newt Gingrich: A Long History Of Anti-Black, Anti-Latino, Anti-Woman Remarks (huffingtonpost.com)
- Republican presidential hopefuls to suck up to Mike Huckabee at anti-choice movie premiere (dailykos.com)
- Men’s magazines sound like they were written by rapists (feministphilosophers.wordpress.com)