Poor Fox News
Stewart and his team are more honest, they check their facts, and any single comedian on the Daily Show is infinitely funnier than the pond scum on Fox.
Jon Stewart has thrown a wrench in the Fox News cycle of life by educating his millions of younger viewers about Fox News. Stewart spends segments debunking the propaganda, exposing facts, and uncovering the edited video that is the bread and butter of America’s top cable news network.
Read this next sentence and just kinda savor it for a bit:
Every night Stewart is teaching Americans how to not watch Fox News.
The Age of Blasphemy Related articles
- Jon Stewart Drawing More Viewers Than Fox News Channel (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Jon Stewart Mocks GOP as ‘White Man’s’ Party and Jabs Concerns About Nuclear Iran (newsbusters.org)
- Ayesha Mattu and Nura Maznavi: Muslim Women Find Jon Stewart Irresistible (huffingtonpost.com)
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Defends TLC’s ‘All-American Muslim’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Fox Sees Viewer Decline In 2011 (crooksandliars.com)
- Jon Stewart to the Republican Electorate: ‘Don’t Do This’ [Video] (gawker.com)
- Fox News Commentator Criticizes Rick Santorum (huffingtonpost.com)