Uber Buffoon and Serial Philanderer Newt Gingrich Turns Pseudo- “Historian”
Newt Gingrich has risen in the polls over past weeks while maintaining the traveling salesman routine that had previously made him a punch line.
Since entering the race in May, he has released a new documentary, and now has published his newest book The Battle of the Crater.
However this new book is leaving many people confused due to its lack of correct historical facts.
- Newt Gingrich, Historian, on Why He Divorced His First Wife (slog.thestranger.com)
- Is Ron Paul Setting Back Non-Interventionism? (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- Christopher Brauchli: The Newest Newt (huffingtonpost.com)
- Newt Gingrich Is A Dumb Person’s Idea Of A Smart Person (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- Gingrich, Historian? (politicalwire.com)
- Ron Paul Corners the Crackpot Vote (thestreet.com)
- Conservatives Dumping on Loony Newt Gingrich (theageofblasphemy.wordpress.com)
- Newt Gingrich Says Mayor Bloomberg Bought Third Term, Bloomberg Laughs And Ignores (huffingtonpost.com)
- Newt Gingrich: Mitt Romney is a liar and a fraud but I’d vote for him anyway (dailykos.com)