Polling Shows Romney With Big Lead in Florida
Nate Silver is now projecting mega-millionaire Mitt Romney to win the Florida GOP primary; Newt Gingrich’s surge has evaporated.
Is it another case of the dreaded Sarah Palin Kiss of Death?
- Consensus of Polls: It’s Romney in Tuesday’s Florida Republican Primary (themoderatevoice.com)
- Newt Gingrich Insists He’s ‘Pulling Away’ From Mitt Romney In National Polls (huffingtonpost.com)
- More Polls Give Romney the Lead in Florida (politicalwire.com)
- NBC/Marist Poll: Romney Up 15 Points Over Gingrich (themoderatevoice.com)
- Romney Headed for Big Win in Florida (politicalwire.com)
- Romney Holds A Strong Lead As Florida Heads To Final Days (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Mitt Romney takes double-digit lead in Florida poll (boston.com)
- Romney’s Lead in Florida Looks Insurmountable (politicalwire.com)