Q & A Adventures in Democracy
- Richard Dawkins speaks on Reason Rally – Richard Dawkins – Washington Post (richarddawkins.net)
- Sean Faircloth in Texas – April 12 – – – RichardDawkins.net (richarddawkins.net)
- Richard Dawkins’ Speech at the American Atheists Convention (patheos.com)
- Dawkins in Seattle Area – 3pm April 1 – – – RichardDawkins.net (richarddawkins.net)
- Richard Dawkins to be new Archbishop of Canterbury – APepper – Newsbiscuit (richarddawkins.net)
- Is Richard Dawkins an ape? – Vasko Kohlmayer – The Washington Times (richarddawkins.net)
- Christopher Hitchens: In Defense of Richard Dawkins (alwaysquestionauthority.wordpress.com)
- Richard Dawkins On God In American Politics – – – KPBS (richarddawkins.net)
- Richard Dawkins / MSNBC’s “Up with Chris Hayes” / Atheism in America / Sunday at 8am EDT (alwaysquestionauthority.com)
- Rock Beyond Belief Summary (with Video of Richard Dawkins’ Speech) (patheos.com)
- Cultural Beacons – Richard Dawkins and the Selfish Gene (dphilosophy.wordpress.com)
- Can Religion Justify Bullying Children? by Sean Faircloth – = – RichardDawkins.net (richarddawkins.net)
- Freethinkers Want to Know (sbsoapbox.blogspot.com)
- In Defense of Dawkins’s Reason Rally Speech – Daniel Fincke – Camels With Hammers (richarddawkins.net)
- [Updated 15th Jan]- Atheists have no right… – Atheists face Muslim-led censorship from UCL Union – – – The Freethinker (richarddawkins.net)
- Christopher Hitchen’s final interview with Richard Dawkins (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- Richard Dawkins is good for the Reason Rally (skepticalseeker.com)
Q&A puts punters, pollies and pundits together in the studio to thrash out the hot issues of the week.
It’s about democracy in action – on Q&A the audience gets to ask the questions.
It doesn’t matter who you are, or where you’re from – everyone can have a go and take it up to our politicians and opinion makers.
Energetic and opinionated – Q&A brings Australia’s egalitarian and larrikin spirit into the studio.
Q&A is about encouraging people to engage with politics and society.
Q&A is hosted by one of the ABC’s most respected journalists – Tony Jones.
Q&A is live to air – it’s happening as viewers watch.
If you want a chance to ask the questions, register online now.
About Tony Jones
Tony Jones is one of Australia’s most respected journalists. As host of Q&A he brings over 20 years of award winning journalism to the table.
Tony is known for his incisive and probing interviews on the breaking issues of the day. His role on Q&A capitalises on his ability to tap into the political zeitgeist and keep the discussion focused and on track.
Tony Jones has won pretty much every award an Australian journalist could wish for. He’s covered the seminal news events of the last two decades – from the fall of communism in Eastern Europe, through the collapse of apartheid in South Africa, to the rise of the Taliban and, closer to home, the revelations of sexual abuse in remote Aboriginal communities.
Now with Q&A Tony is embarking on a new kind of inquiry.
He wants to put the Australian public directly in touch with the politicians and playmakers – to give them the opportunity to get some answers, eye to eye.
Public democracy, open dialogue, transparency – it’s what every good journalist strives for.