Fox News Host Wants Federal Investigation into ‘South Park‘ for Blasphemy
Fox News’s Todd Starnes is sick and tired of ‘South Park’ and Hollywood getting a free pass. The Fox News commentator participated in the Values Voter Summit panel on “Religious Hostility in America” over the weekend.
We have the seen the administration come out and say, “we condemn anyone who denigrates religious faith.” And they come out in regards to this anti-Muslim film.Well, that’s well and good, but my question is, when has the administration condemned the anti-Christian films that are coming out of Hollywood? Where are the federal investigations into shows like ‘South Park,’ which has denigrated all faiths?Where is the outrage when people of the Christian faith are subjected to this humiliation that is coming out of Hollywood?
- Fox News host wants ‘South Park’ investigated for blasphemy (theclicker.today.com)
- Fox Radio Host: White House Condemned Offensive Anti-Islam Video, Why Won’t They Condemn South Park? (mediaite.com)
- Fox Host Wants Crackdown on South Park Religious Attacks (newser.com)
- After waging a war on The Muppets Fox wants a federal… (veganmyway.tumblr.com)
- Todd Starnes, Fox Commentator, Suggests ‘South Park’ Should Be Investigated By Federal Government (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Fox News Host Wants Federal Investigation into ‘South Park’ for Blasphemy (crooksandliars.com)
- Fox News host wants federal investigation into ‘South Park’ for blasphemy (secularnewsdaily.com)