Mitt Romney, Pamela Geller, EDL’s Tommy Robinson, Robert Spencer and John Bolton
• Exhibit A: Republican Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney with hate group leader Pamela Geller
Pamela Geller is the anti-Muslim movement’s most visible and flamboyant figurehead. She’s relentlessly shrill and coarse in her broad-brush denunciations of Islam and makes preposterous claims, such as that President Obama is the “love child” of Malcolm X. She makes no pretense of being learned in Islamic studies, leaving the argumentative heavy lifting to her Stop Islamization of America partner Robert Spencer. Geller has mingled comfortably with European racists and fascists, spoken favorably of South African racists, defended Serbian war criminal Radovan Karadzic and denied the existence of Serbian concentration camps. She has taken a strong pro-Israel stance to the point of being sharply critical of Jewish liberals.
• Exhibit B: EDL’s Tommy Robinson, Robert Spencer of Jihad Watch and Pamela Geller
Geller invited the notorious British anti-Muslim group English Defence League (EDL) to her September 2010 anti-mosque rally in New York. The previous May, a report by the British newspaper The Guardian revealed the EDL as thugs who hold anti-Muslim protests intended to provoke violence. Because of its racism and history, the EDL’s leader, Tommy Robinson, was denied entry at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York and sent back to England.
Proving yet again that nothing is beneath him, anti-Muslim propagandist Robert Spencer has put himself firmly in the camp of open white nationalists with an article published yesterday in Crisis magazine, a conservative Catholic publication. Replete with fawning references to the superior accomplishments of Western culture and the Catholic Church, the piece, titled ‘Is Multiculturalism Evil?,’ proposes that Western civilization is superior to all others and that multiculturalists (aligned with ‘Islamic supremacists’) are colluding to bring it to its knees.
• Exhibit C: Mitt Romney Campaign Senior Foreign Policy Adviser John Bolton and Pamela Geller
John Robert Bolton (born November 20, 1948) is an American lawyer and diplomat who has served in several Republican administrations. Appointed on a recess appointment, he served as the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations from August 2005 until December 2006. He resigned in December 2006, when the recess appointment would have otherwise ended, because he was unlikely to win senate confirmation.John Bolton and Mitt Romney
Bolton is currently a senior fellow at the American Enterprise Institute (AEI), frequent op-ed contributor to the Wall Street Journal and the National Review, Fox News Channel commentator, foreign policy adviser to 2012 presidential candidate Mitt Romney, and of counsel to the law firm Kirkland & Ellis, in their Washington D.C. office…
The reader should be reminded of the connection between Anders Breivik and Pamela Geller. There is also a connection between Anders Brevik and Robert Spencer. Tommy Robinson’s hooliganism and right-wing extremism is notorious and too extensive to cover here. You can however find many articles covering his organization, the English Defence League, which has been covered extensively at LGF including his connection to Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer.
There is no vast conspiracy at play here. However, it should be disturbing enough that the senior foreign policy adviser to Mitt Romney, John Bolton, has the ear of anti-Islam extremist, Pamela Geller. Her connection with the EDL makes this plainly obvious. This my friends is the post-modern conservative movement, where we find odious characters in the Republican big tent whose lives are intertwined; in this case from Mitt Romney to Pamela Geller; Tommy Robinson (EDL), Robert Spencer and Pamela Geller; and most importantly, the close relationship of John Bolton and Pamela Geller.
- Fox Hosts Pamela Geller To Claim Obama “Is Submitting The United States To” Sharia Blasphemy Laws (mediamatters.org)
- Aaron Labaree: Counter-Jihad Takes to the “Information Battle-space” (guernicamag.com)
- World NUT Daily Promotes Debunked Crackpot “Obama Wears Muslim Ring” Conspiracy (theageofblasphemy.wordpress.com)
- Pamela Geller’s 9/11 gathering features speaker calling for Islam to be ‘wiped out’ (mondoweiss.net)
- Majority of Americans Reject Hatemonger Robert Spencer and Pamela Geller’s Incitement to Hate (theageofblasphemy.wordpress.com)
- British Fascism | EDL Riddled With “Nazis Within” (theageofblasphemy.wordpress.com)
- Coptic Christian leader of organization that produced anti-Muslim film spoke at Pamela Geller’s anti-mosque rally (mondoweiss.net)
- Chairman of ‘Jewish Americans for Romney’ says Jews have ‘superior’ claims to land (windowintopalestine.blogspot.com)