Protocols of the Elders of Zion read aloud in Greek Parliament
Ilias Kasidiaris, a spokesperson for neo-Nazi party Golden Dawn, read out Protocol 19 from the anti-Semitic forgery.
Kasidiaris was addressing parliament on October 23 at a discussion on lifting his immunity in connection with suspicions of assault. “There was absolutely no reaction” to this in parliament, Dimitras said, which, makes “all parties held as accomplices.”
In a written statement Friday, the Foreign Affairs Network of B’nai B’rith Europe called the manuscript’s reading in an EU parliament “a sign of moral corruption and degradation which must not be overlooked.” The silence with which the reading was received was “doubly worrisome,” the network wrote in its statement.
In June, Kasidiaris slapped female politician Liana Kanelli three times on the head during a television discussion. He was subsequently locked in a room in the studio but he knocked down the door and escaped.
- Golden Dawn MPs Are Taking The Nazi Comparisons To A Whole New Level In Greece (dokmz.wordpress.com)
- As Golden Dawn gains popularity, Greek Jews strategize on how to combat neo-Nazi party (jta.org)
- Greek Jews seek outside help in battle against surging neo-Nazi party (timesofisrael.com)
- Golden Dawn MPs Are Taking The Nazi Comparisons To A Whole New Level In Greece (businessinsider.com)
- Protocols of the Elders of Zion read aloud in Greek Parliament (haaretz.com)
- Greek nazi recites anti-Semitic Protocols in parliament (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)