Glenn Beck Decides: The Earth Is 7,000 Years Old
Following Marco Rubio’s comments about the age of the Earth (“I’m not a scientist, man”), it’s been tragically hilarious — and sadly revealing — to watch the entire right wing wrestle with the issue.
Here’s Glenn Beck and his crew struggling to figure out whether the Bible actually gives an age for the Earth, because of course that would be the true age, never mind what those secular elitist eggheads think, they’re going to hell anyway.
Beck eventually decides that since each day for God equals 1,000 years, and God created the universe in 7 days, that must mean the Earth is 7,000 years old.
- Glenn Beck Totally Loses It: ‘Buy Farmland & Guns’ (VIDEO) (addictinginfo.org)
- Senator Marco Rubio on the Age of the Earth: ‘I’m Not Sure We’ll Ever Be Able to Answer That’ (patheos.com)
- Deranged Cultist Glenn Beck a Mormon Charlatan Like His Fake Prophet Joseph Smith (theageofblasphemy.wordpress.com)
- Crazy Losers In Despair | Glenn Beck, Robert Stacy McCain (theageofblasphemy.wordpress.com)
- Mormon Nutcase Glenn Beck On Romney Loss | “God Really Sucks” (theageofblasphemy.wordpress.com)
- Science Genius Glenn Beck tries to work out how old the Earth is on his show (freakoutnation.com)
- Mitt Romney’s Insane Mormon Apocalypse Rant Caught on Video | In Mormon Prophecy Jesus To Rule the World From Missouri (theageofblasphemy.wordpress.com)