God Doesn’t Go Where He’s Not Wanted
I just don’t know anymore. You’d think that someone from the Christian mainstream would step up and explain “omnipresence” to Fischer. You’d think someone would explain that a God who will go to Nineveh won’t stop at a school room door. You’d think that some influential Christian would explain that Christians don’t worship a God that petty. But there’s never any pushback.
That leaves idiots like Fischer to us; atheists, liberal Christians and religious minorities calling them out. Is there any point? We can chronicle all the horrible things that people like him say, but they just keep on saying them. You can’t embarrass them. You can’t shame them. They live to be offended, and every attack against them just fuels their persecution complex.
- Heartless ‘Religious’ Bastards of the Day: Mike Huckabee and Bryan Fischer (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Are Liberal Christians still Christians? (modtheology.wordpress.com)
- Bryan Fischer, All Class (thedailybeast.com)
- Fischer: Lack of prayer in public schools to blame for Conn. shootings (rawstory.com)
- AFA Spokesman Bryan Fischer Says Children Died in Shooting Because School Did Not Embrace God: VIDEO (towleroad.com)
- Bryan Fischer Is Proof That Fundi Xtian Religion Causes Psychosis (theageofblasphemy.wordpress.com)
- Brian Fischer: God Didn’t Save Kids Because There’s ‘No Prayer In School’ (crooksandliars.com)
- Christian Radio Host: God Didn’t Stop CT Shooting Because We Took Prayer Out Of The Classroom (mediaite.com)
- Brian Fischer: Oil is a ‘Gift From God’ (lunaticoutpost.com)
- Bryan Fischer: God Could Have Saved Those Kids, but He Won’t Go Where He’s Not Wanted (patheos.com)