Gay scientists isolate gene for Christianity
We may soon have the tools to treat this condition that seems to inexplicably make some people Christians!
- Gay mass services in Soho abolished by archbishop of Westminster (guardian.co.uk)
- It’s easier to date Jesus when you’re not attracted to the boys. (breakingupwithjesus.wordpress.com)
- Is there a gay gene? | Head to head (guardian.co.uk)
- Bishop Gene Robinson: Jesus was pro-gay and spent most of his time with 12 men (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Is belief in God a choice? (deathbytrolley.wordpress.com)
- Obama Taps Anti-Gay Preacher for Inaugural Benediction (with Shocking Quotes) (alternet.org)