Alex Jones rails against Glenn Beck: Jefferson would spit on you, you little b*stard
Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones slammed conservative personality Glenn Beck on Monday, attacking his supposed libertarian credentials.
“Glenn Beck is despicable,” Jones told The Young Turks host Cenk Uygur. “He has five guys watching everything I do, taking my news articles. Listen, four or five year ago he wouldn’t talk about any of this stuff. Now he takes it but spins it in a neocon way, and I’m sick and tired of him. He’s a punk. He called me a fascist. This is a guy who made jokes about torture and said it was a great thing. This is a guy who supports drones. This is a guy that supports the PATRIOT Act.”
On his radio show last week, Beck claimed Jones was not a conservative and also said Jones was being used by the media to push for more restrictions on firearms. Beck’s comments came after an eccentric interview between Jones and CNN’s Piers Morgan.
But Jones, who has mastered the art of monology, wasn’t finished there. The prominent conspiracy theorist claimed he was the driving force behind conservative radio talking points.
“I saw that 15 minute clip where they attacked me. They looked scared because they’re a bunch of nelly punks who can’t stand the fact that I’m the one who’s turning the ship around. I’m the one that’s got all the conservative hosts aping my information and my talking points, because I’m original and I’ve done the research. I’m leading the pack and all these fake jackass conservatives know it.”
Watch video, courtesy of Current TV, below:
- Glennbeckistan: Your Libertarian-Commune Paradise Awaits (wonkette.com)
- Howard Kurtz: Only Glenn Beck Could Possibly Be So Brazen As To Put A Religious Figure in A Vat of Urine (minx.cc)
- Glenn Beck Plans $2 Billion Libertarian Commune (politicalwire.com)
- Glenn Beck Agenda 21: How One Editor Got Duped By Conservative Pundit (huffingtonpost.com)
- Glenn Beck: I Believe Alex Jones Is A Fascist (thedailysheeple.com)
- Glenn Beck: Piers Morgan making gun advocates look crazy like Alex Jones (rawstory.com)
- Cenk Uygur’s extended, unedited interview with Alex Jones (Part 2) (current.com)
- Glenn Beck Rips Apart ‘Madman’ Alex Jones For ‘Crazy’ Piers Morgan Rant (mediaite.com)
- Glenn Beck: I Believe Alex Jones Is A Fascist (marketdailynews.com)
- Grab The Popcorn: Alex Jones Is Picking a Feud With Glenn Beck (alan.com)