Pamela Geller: Why Is America Being So Mean To Domestic Terrorists?
by Rebecca Schoenkopf
Vision of loveliness Pamela Geller has taken a break from inciting crazy people to push Sikh dudes into the path of oncoming trains to wonder why West Point is being so mean to “loyal Americans” who just want to violently overthrow the United States government and/or kill some mud people! It is not like the oaths of office we just heard Barack Obama and Old Handsome Joe Biden swear include anything about enemies “foreign and domestic.” And our
domestic terrorists loyal Americans just happen to be committing an average of 307 violent attacks per year lately, according to a new report from West Point! So what does Pamela Geller think of loyal Americans using violence to make their needs known?
“This is another appalling attempt to demonize loyal Americans and whitewash the Islamic threat,” Geller said. “West Point probably is working on orders from higher ups. Or else it has bought into the dominant PC culture.”
It’s true, Pamela Geller. Everyone knows that Timothy McVeigh was a loyal American, just watering that good old tree of liberty. And you couldn’t ask for nicer guys than the ones who shoot up temples if’n they are worshiped at by non-whites. West Point is a communist. Go to jail, West Point! Go directly to jail.
- New Yorkers Fight Back Against Pamela Geller’s Latest Subway Ad Campaign (blogs.villagevoice.com)
- Investigator Questions Pamela Gellers Infuence On Murder And Hate Crime In NY Subway (theageofblasphemy.wordpress.com)
- Conservatives Don’t Like This West Point Report on America’s Violent Far-Right (theatlanticwire.com)
- Religion: Playing Pamela Geller’s silly game (craigconsidinetcd.wordpress.com)
- Pamela Geller: Why Is America Being So Mean To Domestic Terrorists? (wonkette.com)
- Pamela Geller: Obama Is Naziest Nazi Who Ever Nazied, Totally Gonna Kill All The Jews (wonkette.com)