The Christian conservative magazine WORLD notes that while abortion is illegal in South Korea, abortion rates there are “double the U.S. rate.” As we’ve said before, abortion rates tend to be higher in countries where it is criminalized.
SOUTHERN LIVING: A 29-year-old who has decided to keep her baby is seen at the Duri Home, a center for unwed mothers in Seoul.
- “A Most Personal Right”: Women Have A Right To Decide Whether And When To Become A Parent (mykeystrokes.com)
- 40 Years Later, The Majority Finally Agrees With Roe Vs. Wade (VIDEO) | Addicting Info (brite.newsvine.com)
- New bill would criminalize abortions (bazaardaily.com)
- NM Bill: Post-Rape Abortion Is Evidence Tampering (newser.com)
- By The Numbers: Abortion Rights On The 40th Anniversary Of Roe v. Wade (thinkprogress.org)
- Majority Say Abortion Should be Legal (politicalwire.com)
- Roe v. Wade at 40: Abortion in Alabama, by the numbers (al.com)