Far Right Whackjob Allen West Turns Out to Be Antisemitic, Right Wing PJ Media “Shocked!”
Former Congressman Allen West is leaving his job at Pajamas Media after an altercation with a female staffer in which he allegedly called her a “Jewish American princess,” BuzzFeed learned on Thursday.
Two sources familiar with what happened told BuzzFeed that West had gotten into an argument with a female employee and called her a “Jewish American princess” while telling her to “shut up.”
Reached by phone, West told BuzzFeed he was leaving his job voluntarily, though one source familiar with the situation told BuzzFeed he had been fired. He did not deny that an exchange with the employee had occurred, but said it hadn’t led to his leaving the company.
“No I didn’t get fired,” West said. “I’m leaving to pursue political aspirations. That’s it. There’ll be a statement that comes out and it’s effective in October.”
- Allen West Reportedly Loses His Job Over a Politically Incorrect Slur (theatlanticwire.com)
- Allen West Out At PJ Media (buzzfeed.com)
- Allen West Is Gone from Another Job Following Alleged Anti-Semitism (gawker.com)
- Allen West out at PJ Media after ‘altercation’ (politico.com)
- Allen West humiliates himself again, by @DavidOAtkins (digbysblog.blogspot.com)
- Allen West Out At PJ Media (huffingtonpost.com)
- Allen West Out At PJ Media (freshwaddabrooks.com)